Direct From Our Truck To Your Floor
Meet Maverick, our revolutionary new Screed Truck
No Mess, No Fuss, No Hassle
Everything we need is onboard our highly advanced screed truck.
Whilst the truck is huge, we are happy to work on projects of all sizes.
Anything from a single room to a whole new community.
We welcome Principal Contractors, Developers, Builders, Trade Contractors and Private Homeowners alike.
STEP BY STEP
New Flowing Screed Service
The CSC Screeding team will guide you through exactly what you need, in just a few Easy Steps:
Screeding Made Easy
- We’ll guide you through the process and help you choose the right system for your project in just a few easy steps.
- This truck carries all the materials onboard and once arriving at your project, the computerised batch mixing system with continuous pumping, really comes into its own.
- Materials remain on the vehicle and are mixed on demand, allowing the CSC team to have complete control over the process, meaning we can start and stop at any point during the screed pour.
- CSC can install the screed in super quick time and with the added peace of mind that quality control is automated.
- The truck has an intelligent onboard communication system where all data is sent directly from the truck to our trading depot.
What We Have Done
Centre Square, Lily’s
CSC Screeding secured the insulation and floor screeding package at the landmark High Wycombe development called Centre Square at Lily’s Walk for Inland Homes Plc.
Prince of Wales Drive
CSC Screeding were engaged by Berkeley Group to carry out Calcium Carbide testing, on anhydrite screed with underfloor heating, throughout their development at Prince of Wales Drive.
What We’re Up To
A floor screeding project typically involves a series of prescriptive and performance specifications that focus on delivering an efficient, durable and sound sub-floor. To avoid...
CSC Screeding always use the best in class products for their clients. We are exceptionally pleased to announce that we have added a new suite of screed products to our service...
The modern day construction site is under massive pressure to deliver and quite often site managers can struggle with programs when trades are not able to keep up with their...
Innovation, implementation & collaboration
CSC Screeding are members of Constructionline, CHAS and Builders Profile where a predefined Health & Safety questionnaire is pre-completed and our clients have direct access to the information. Documents contained in the pre-qualification system are updated throughout the year, ensuring continued compliance. We have focused on developing the business through constant innovation, implementation and collaboration.
We were an early adopter of FORS – gaining Bronze accreditation – as we recognised this would become more widely requested on construction sites.
We are now ready for the business to grow with the increasing demand.