A policy is a deliberate plan of action to guide decisions and achieve rational outcome(s). This is an aspect of our business that we take very seriously and continually review our company policy on a number of fronts. At the top of our policy agenda is the constant need to manage and monitor compliance and training for our workforce. We recognise this is vital to our day to day operations. CSC employ a full time Health & Safety IOSH accredited manager and of course, external Health & Safety advisors. The Health and Safety People facilitate the high standards required to ensure compliance in every way.
We don’t act alone on site, so we ensure that methods are implemented and audited to comply with all our policy systems. Only through co-operation and control can we achieve zero accident rates, maintain high quality and performance standards, take sensible and responsible actions towards environmental issues.
All of our policy documents are available upon request.
- Company Conduct Manual 2013
- Health & Safety Policy Document 2013
- Health & Safety Arrangements Policy 2013
- Environmental Policy Statement 2013
- Quality Statement Covering 2013
- Waste Management Statement 2013
- EC Conformity for Screed Pump 2013
- Equal Opportunities Policy 2013
- Safe System of work – Method Statement, Risk Assessment, COSHH – 2013